Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 2 fast

I just got back from a long and beautiful hike with the husky, who loves cold air, snow, and swimmy drinks.. which happens when you satisfyingly combine wading, swimming and lapping water from a stream or lake.
I was looking for a short cut to my daughter's work so she could snowshoe in rather than take the road, where it will be icy, and there are stoopid cars. Found a lot of paths, got sweaty. Thought about wild harvesting, wreaths, and the apocolypse.
For what its worth, the newer clarity in vision and sound and smell are great.. esp since i quit even smoking a little. I want to be sick in bed sweating out toxins, feverish from that..cozy direction and self quilting.
my stomach is hungry. But, I formulated a vision to utilize each time i may want to stray. The vision involves strength..physical strength that I am after..the challenge of mind over matter, and the idea that the fast will get me a real big alien high.. where you feel as though you can survive off of air, and never need food gain. you feel almost holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment