Monday, November 11, 2013

my own personal cholera epidemic-day 2..
so we downed the cholera as a group like we were insurgents doing a mass suicide, or kool aid something or other.. i immediately texted my daughter--'took the cholera- save me from myself''.
  i feel a little headachy with swells of emotion. but maybe that is how i normally feel. i can't tell.
  it is odd being in a new environment where i don't have dog distraction, people hanging over my back when  i use the computer, and where i have alot of free time.
i need to get stuff done.
make lists, check off lists, funnel creativity--in a cholera study. ha. but when life gives you lemons for three thousand dollars and makes you stay in the hospital for 11 days, well...lemonade. and comix. and research. and articles. and blog. hell, even one of those.

.. and how do i keep up this after hospital times? my mind is always a whirlwind..

after cholera i will be:

taking badass russian aikido

finding a job or another med study or a temp gig...


during cholera i will:

comix--draw, promote

articles--start with this blog..write for thebuskersproject...give myself assignments

make a list- a concise one of magazines, zines and blogs i want to contribute to..

find out how to get the house i want- or the like

and a buisiness- self employment- farm gigs- like mushrooms or geese. as a business..


get to it!!
love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment