Monday, June 8, 2009

June 8th Assignment- object






This is my assignment for the past week. I am looking forward to comments, etc. Thanks!!

I enjoyed the patina of the old lamp, I chose this object for the exact reason that I keep it, even though it does not work, and really doesnt have the option of being fixed. The other objects I was considering were a big old pitchfork, and a washer wringer, but I couldn't find the backround for them. And right now, I am working with natural light. I like pic # 1 and 4 best because they strike me as interesting, picture wise.

My camera is a cheaper Sony cyber shot 6.0. This is the camera I will have to use until I can afford a better one.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I am very impressed by your photos. I love old objects such as this. They have so much character, and it is fun to think about where they may have been and if only they could talk. What kind of camera do you shoot with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots on perspective are really lovely. There's lots of examples of shot close and farther away and different lighting examples!

    ReplyDelete